Welcome to all......

I would like to welcome ALL newcomers to my blog: Gene Chapman's ALS Journey. I was diagnosed with ALS (Lou Gerhigs disease) back on 1/12/2010. It was confirmed on 2/12/2010. I enrolled and started in a 3rd stage drug trial out of the Mayo Jacksonville, Fl. Clinic that will hopefully stop but not cure ALS. My first dosing was on 4/30/2010 and my wife or my daughter in law administers two 20 cc dosages twice a day, one per sitting, 12 hours apart via a picc line that was surgically placed in my jugular vein.

I have filed for and should get disability by the end of August, 2010. Till then, my wife and I carve out a living with our two dogs in the Gainesville, Fl. area.

Monday, May 24, 2010

I am happy & I am peeved........

Good morning to all! Now, here is the happy part. I noticed we are up to 15 followers; that's GREAT!!! I had no idea I would get that many people that would be interested in reading what I wrote. I really appreciate everyone that follows me on this blog.

Now, onto the peeved part. I hate to bring this up BUT; I have to get it off my chest. I am peeved at one group of people; the Bank of America lawyers. We got our mortgage remod, BUT........


I am going to stop here for three reasons: 1) My hands are very tired, 2) this subject upsets me & I need to get into the position to be able to vent & 3) so I keep you folks hangin & I have something to write about tomorrow..................... Grace, Love & Blessings, to all, Gene C. (TBC)

1 comment:

  1. My apologies to the family members that were involved with the first posting, listed above. I was under the impression that we asked you guys a month ago. My mistake & my apology for the misunderstanding and the bad feeling. Love Gene/Dad

    ReplyDelete